CSA (Community Shared Agriculture)Meat Shares are a way for customers to connect with farmers who raise quality meats. Some of the benifits of joining a Meat CSA are: supporting local farmers, ensuring the meat you put on your table is fresh and raised the best way possible, and can include new cuts and options not readily available in stores, plus it is conveniently delivered to your doorstep. You can cancel, skip a month and swap out CSA Boxes anytime. All meat comes directly from our farm.
ATTENTION! If you reside outside of Merced County, Stanislaus County or San Joaquin County, you need to choose a shipping method or pick up on farm. WE ONLY DELIVER FREE ONCE PER MONTH TO RESIDENTS LIVING WITHIN THESE 3 COUNTIES. Please read below:
How it works:
1. Choose the Box that Best Suits your Family (Beef, Pork, Chicken or Combo)
2. Choose whether you want it Delivered Every 1 Month or Every 2 Months
3. Choose ON FARM PICK UP at checkout for FREE delivery
4. If you live outside these counties, choose standard or expedited shipping at checkout and we will ship your box.
5. All New CSA customers need to join the first week of the month in order to receive a delivery on the 4th Tuesday of the month. Any orders made after the first week in the month will start delivering the following month unless we have enough inventory and contact you.